If you are arriving with a motor home, you are welcome to park in our beautiful summer meadow and pitch just outside the reserve boundary. Within the reserve there are beautiful hiking trails and barbecue areas. In peak season the cafe and shop are open during specified hours.
- 5 places at natural grass, the places are marked and can not be pre-booked
- Open all year round with limited access in winter, the meadow is not cleared of snow
- No electricity or emptying of latrine or grey water
- A WC is available at Handelsboden inside the culture reserve (open all year round)
- Shower, kitchen and washing machine are available at Åsen’s youth hostel*
- Rubbish bins with sorting for recycling are located at Prästgården’s barn
- Barbecues and hiking trails inside the reserve
*Subject to availability. Key available at reception with a deposit. The youth hostel is open all year round but during the off season the reception is partially unmanned.
Take the correct route
Some satnavs will take you on a detour here. Take the turning for Haurida Kyrka / Haurida Church instead. At the church follow the white signs for Vandrarhem / Youth hostel (not brown signs.) The pitches are on the summer meadow just before the reserve on the right of the gravel road.
Fee SEK 150/night. Paid at the shop in the reserve. If the shop is closed please put cash in the mailbox named ”Gåvor” at the shop entrance or contact us before arrival.