If you are arriving in Åsens By with a motor home, you are welcome to park in our beautiful summer meadow just outside the reserve boundary. Within the reserve there are beautiful hiking trails and barbecue areas, and in peak season Åsens Skafferi & Servering and Handelsboden are open during specified hours.
- Natural grass (parking is not permitted in the gravelled areas June-August)
- No electricity or emptying of latrine or grey water
- A WC is available at Handelsboden inside the culture reserve (open all year round)
- Shower, kitchen and washing machine are available at Åsen’s youth hostel*
- Rubbish bins with sorting for recycling are located at Prästgården’s barn
- Barbecues and hiking trails inside the reserve
- If you would like to order a packed breakfast, please book at reception the night before
*Subject to availability. Key available at reception with a deposit. The youth hostel is open all year round but during the off season the reception is partially unmanned.
Take the correct route
Some satnavs will take you on a detour here. Take the turning for Haurida Kyrka (Haurida Church) instead. At the church follow the signs for Vandrarhem (youth hostel). The pitches are on the summer meadow just before the reserve on the right of the gravel road.
SEK 150/night. Send your payment via Swish to 1236262257 (Stiftelsen Kulturreservatet Åsens By). Enter your registration number in the message field. Please contact us before your arrival if you do not have Swish.
Tents and caravans
The meadow where the site is located also serves as a car park for visitors, and we may occasionally need to close off certain parts at short notice. If you have a tent or caravan, you are welcome to camp here but for that reason may only stay for max. 1 night. The same fee applies as for motorhomes.
Reservatet (fri entré), vandrarhem och stuguthyrning är öppet runt.
Handelsbod & servering
Maj & Juni: Fredag till söndag kl. 10-15
Kommande öppettider 2022